1. Orders can be made by mail or telephone, mail orders will receive a confirmation e-mail.
2. Mail orders must include your phone number & the details of the message that you
want to send, such as: name & telephone number (with international and area code) of the recipient, your relationship
with the recipient (e.g. to my father, to a friend, to my daughter, etc), the date and the time that you want the message
sent and, of course, don't forget to include the occasion for the message (Birthday, Anniversary etc). You can call us to
hear different messages making it easier to choose the right one.
3. If for any reason we are unable to send the message on the chosen date, we will notify
you immediately on receipt of your order to allow you to choose a different date.
4. Telemessage by telephone
& Telemessage by e-mail orders have to be received
and fully completed, including payment, at least two days in advance to guarantee
delivery at your chosen time. We can take express orders but cannot guarantee that it will be sent on the time chosen by you,
in this case you should contact us by telephone. For Telemessage
on audio-cd & Telemessage on photo-cd delivery time is dependent on location, contact us
well in advance and we will advise you.
5. We can send your message anytime of the day. Place your order anytime by mail at least
two days in advance, we cannot guarantee last minute orders! Telephone orders can be placed from between 8am and 10pm anyday
of the week.
6. Payment can be by money transfer, bank deposit or on-line via Paypal.
7. We aim for complete customer
satisfaction. If you are not completely happy with our service, we want to hear about it. Let us know if something
is wrong and we will do what we can to make it right. Feel free to contact us by telephone or by e-mail, our aim is to keep
our clients satisfied by our telemessages services.
8. Our clients' personal details and orders will be kept securely, names, e-mail addresses
and telephone numbers will not be given to others.